Angling Trust Midlands Fisheries Forum (Shropshire)
June 22nd 2016
in association with the Environment Agency
Uffington Village Hall
Church Road, Uffington, Shrewsbury
Shropshire, SY4 4SQ
Tea and coffee served from 6.45pm, meeting will start at 7.15pm
The draft agenda will include:
- Fisheries Enforcement and the new Voluntary Bailiff Service – Kevin Pearson Angling Trust Fisheries Enforcement Manager explains how the VBS is being rolled out in the Midlands and how he is getting the police more involved.
- Dealing with Cormorant and Goosander Predation – Richard Bamforth Angling Trust Fishery Management Advisor guides you through different techniques to combat predation.
- The work of the Environment Agency Fisheries Team – Your local team give news and updates on the work to improve fisheries in your region.
- Shrewsbury Police PC Paul Frank Wildlife Officer
- Open Forum Session – Ask questions and raise issues with the Environment Agency and the Angling Trust
This meeting is free to attend and open to all. It is aimed at ALL freshwater anglers, Coarse and Game. It is a key opportunity to hear about the work of the Environment Agency and is a chance to tell the Angling Trust what YOU think their priorities should be. Plus updates from key organisations in your area.
It looks like being a fascinating meeting, so if you love angling and live within reach of the venue, make sure you attend.